You are here > Abstract Submission
Call for abstracts
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 December 2018
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed in a blinded way and will be evaluated based on:
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
The proceedings of the AUTEX2019 Conference, after full text paper review, will be published online in the Open Journal System (OJS )of Ghent University and will be Google Scholar indexed.
A USB memory stick enclosing the proceedings will be distributed to the participants of AUTEX 2019.
Please indicate whether you wish your abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- oral or poster presentation (no preference)
To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, authors are requested to submit their abstract in one of the topics and to submit 3 keywords.
- Additive manufacturing / 3D-printing
- Advanced dyeing technologies and systems
- Advanced polymers and fibre science and technologies
- Biobased textiles
- Bionic fibres and textiles
- Coating technology
- Comfort in textiles and clothing
- 3D, 4D textiles and composite materials
- Fashion and design
- Finishing / surface functionalisation
- Flame retardancy
- Graphene in textiles and clothing
- Medical textiles
- New educational techniques
- Protective textiles
- Recycling, life cycle analysis, sustainability and circularity
- Wearable technologies and smart materials
The scientific committee reserves the right to switch abstracts to other topics.
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted online
- Abstract format:
- Abstract title: should be sentence case
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should contain a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 400 words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by 15 March 2019
Abstract submission deadline: 31 December 2018
Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2019
Abstract submission as from 10 September 2018