You are here > Abstract Submission
Call for abstracts
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31 December 2018
The submitted abstracts will be reviewed in a blinded way and will be evaluated based on:
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
Please indicate whether you wish your abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- oral or poster presentation (no-preference)
To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, authors are requested to submit their abstract in one of the topics and to submit 3 keywords.
- Additive manufacturing / 3D-printing
- Advanced dyeing technologies and systems
- Advanced polymers and fibre science and technologies
- Biobased textiles
- Bionic fibres and textiles
- Coating technology
- Comfort in textiles and clothing
- 3D, 4D textiles and composite materials
- Fashion and design
- Finishing / surface functionalisation
- Flame retardancy
- Graphene in textiles and clothing
- Medical textiles
- New educational techniques
- Protective textiles
- Recycling, life cycle analysis, sustainability and circularity
- Wearable technologies and smart materials
The scientific committee reserves the right to switch abstracts to other topics.
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted online
- Abstract format:
- Abstract title: should be sentence case
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should contain a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 400 words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by 15 March 2019
Abstract submission deadline: 31 December 2018
Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2019
Abstract submission as from 10 September 2018